Looking for a family lawyer in Vancouver? The lawyers at Guardian Law have trusted expertise in the area of family law. Lawyers assist the parties in ensuring that their needs and interests are heard through the mediation and litigation processes. There are many facets to consider when contemplating marriage, cohabitation, separation, and divorce – your Guardian lawyer can assist you in all aspects of family law.
Marriage, separation & Cohabitation agreements
Division of Property & debts
Custody & guardianship
Click here to learn about Mediation
Click here to learn more about Child Support requirements
Understand Custody and Guardianship
Division of Property
Click here to learn about the division of any property or debts of the marriage
Click here to read about Divorce
Learn about Spousal Support
Navigating family law matters: find Expert Articles for informed decisions.
Welcome to our Family Law Services resource hub, where we’ve compiled a collection of informative articles to empower you in your journey through complex family legal matters. At Guardian Law, we understand the challenges and emotions that come with family law issues, and our dedicated team of family lawyers is here to guide you every step of the way. Whether you’re facing divorce, child custody disputes, adoption, or any other family-related legal concerns, these articles are designed to provide you with valuable insights and expert guidance. Take a moment to explore our curated selection of articles to gain a better understanding of your rights and options.
1) When you first search for a divorce lawyer, it can seem as though you’re bombarded with options. Searching for divorce lawyers in Vancouver on Google Maps might yield too many. And can you trust the reviews? See more tips for finding the best divorce attorney.
2) It can be confusing to see terms like “divorce lawyers” and “family lawyers” thrown around interchangeably. To help you sort out the differences and determine which type of specialist is best for your legal situation, we wrote this article.
3) After years of practicing family law at Guardian Law in Vancouver, we’ve noticed that many of our clients arrive at our office not knowing what to expect from their family lawyer, and seem a bit lost trying to find one. Today, we’re here to set the record straight, no need to wonder what criteria to use to evaluate a lawyer and how the selection process works.
4) Family lawyers are experts in several facets of divorce law and other subjects. They can help you navigate the intricacies of the legal system in several ways. At Guardian Law, a Vancouver family law firm, we’ve outlined 12 ways family lawyers can be of service to you.
5) Divorce is a chaotic time. And there are so many different bases to cover. What about the house? What about the kids? One thing that we’ve noticed ourselves is that our clients don’t always realize just how many documents they need during the process. Collecting them is a tedious step, but a necessary one to validate the merits of their case. As divorce lawyers in Vancouver, Guardian Law knows exactly what documents you need to take your divorce case to a court in B.C.
#206 – 55 Water Street